Book of The Season
Please enjoy one of my favorite books of all time so much so that I have it in English and Spanish - it is so inspirational and I especially enjoy the opening about the short story of the Narcissist (WOW! What a spin.) If you haven't read it yet, I hope you enjoy it, and please don't hesitate to drop an email to let me know your thoughts. If you'd like to purchase your own copy, please click on the book above to be redirected to a different page. Happy reading!
Reading! I love it! It's an invaluable skill and tool in life and I enjoy many types of books from nonfiction, fiction, to self-improvement. My love of reading began with comic books as a young lad and so now as an adult, I'm able to use that skill to improve my acupuncture knowledge and so I grow as a health clinician every day. Remedy Acupuncture Injury Rejuvenation and Pain Management is devoted to helping the people including by improving cognitive function and one of the best and inexpensive approaches includes reading books. Listed are some of the many positive benefits that reading can provide:
- Helps with memory = Reading requires you to use your memory muscle, helping the muscle long term. Exercising your brain in mentally challenging ways can lead to a slower rate of decline in memory.
- Helps with vocabulary = The more you read, the more words you are exposed to, and being well-spoken and articulate can help increase job performance and self-esteem.
- Helps with Concentration = When reading, you are concentrating on one thing, so, you are training your mind to avoid distractions. This ability can help when performing other tasks that require concentration.
If you dont like reading, then maybe you just haven't found the right book. So how do you know if you found the right book? From my own experience
- I've read certain books that have sucked me so deep into their vortex that Id fight my sleep just to read the next page.
- I've read books that put me in a deep state of meditation that before I knew it, I've lost track of time and an hour or two flew by.
- And I've read books so inspiring that Id imagine myself as the main character whether it was man, woman, cowardly lion, or little engine that could.